About Natalie Perry
Natalie Perry creates ethical and sustainable everyday luxury jewellery inspired by the stories she has collected on her travels. Each piece is made using sustainably sourced recycled gold and silver, ethically-sourced gemstones and Fairtrade Gold. The jewellery conveys themes of unconventional beauty, imperfection and disintegration, with a delicate and fragmented aesthetic.
Natalie developed her signature style and craft at Middlesex University after completing a Batchelor’s degree in Jewellery & Accessories. During this time she worked as a designer for diamond and gemstone experts, Kothari Jewels in Jaipur, where she specialised in fine hand rendering of traditional Kundan Meena jewellery. Upon her return to London, she assisted leading British jewellery designer, Alice Cicolini before moving into the vibrant world of jewellery PR. Natalie Perry Jewellery launched at London Fashion Week in 2017.
Since the brand's launch Natalie Perry's collections have captured the attention of leading journalists and have been featured in titles including Marie Claire, The Times, Red & Luxury London; as well as Preeta Agarwal's 'India Inspired' luxury jewellery book.
- Named Young Designer of the Year 2018 at the Professional Jeweller Awards
- Shortlisted as New Designer of the Year 2018 in the UK Jewellery Awards
- Named as one of Retail Jeweller's 30 Under 30 Rising Stars for services to ethical jewellery design
- Winner of Ethical Collection of the Year 2017 in Professional Jeweller's Collections of the Year
- Winner of the Isabella Blow Fashion & Jewellery Design Scholarship 2010